Un blog cultural y deportivo
As we near the birth of the AG News Hour [with the expected due date being the 1st of March 2019], a set of bylaws is needed for the new program and the era. This will govern the music, musicians, and people involved.
1. The AG News Hour will be the English program within the blog “El Noticiero RCAG” covering ALL music especially Americana Music [especially Unsigned Christian, Rock and Country material as well as artists]. The important thing is to enjoy the music and their creators but there are some things to be taken into account.
2. We will interview and promote the music of artists without a record contract and opportunities. We will promote the artists [and their music] regardless of race, creed, color, ethnicity, place of birth, opinions, society status, belief system and religion. If and when the doors are open to the artist, they are free to return to be interviewed as they will always have an open door in our program.
3. We believe in DIVERSITY AND TOLERANCE IN ALL SPHERES [INCLUDING BELIEFS AND MUSIC] and this must be respected with the exception of those promoting hate and intolerance. WE ALSO BELIEVE THAT DIVERSITY AND TOLERANCE MUST BE RECIPROCAL IN ALL SPHERES EXCEPT FOR HATE AND INTOLERANCE. THIS WILL BE APPLIED IN ALL DIRECTIONS.
4. The important thing for us is the music and the theatrics as well as the talent.
5. Theatrics is meant by the following [but not limited to these examples] such as a Music Videos in a Church, Beach, Home, Campsite [including parties with barbecue], or jumping fully clothed into the pool for videos. Please feel free to challenge your creativity taking into account the following exceptions [see numbers 6 and 7].
6. NO Pyrotechnics [fireworks], Exploitation, or Acts of Violence [psychological and physical] towards humans and animals [born, all ages, and unborn] are allowed since that will result in the PERMANENT expulsion of the artist. Nor should this be glorified. We believe in the sanctity and respect for life from womb to tomb including freedom from exploitation and acts of violence.
7. No pornography or explicit sexual content in the videos and in interviews. We will cancel and expel the artist who engages in this behavior.
8. We are not responsible for the opinions expressed by the artists as they can be expressed during an interview. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY HATRED OR INTOLERANCE TOWARDS DIFFERENT OPINIONS AS THEY [THE OPINIONS] WILL BE RESPECTED. ANY ACT OF INTOLERANCE OR INSULTS WILL RESULT IN EXPULSION.
9. If an artists decides to initiate or publicize a fundraiser, it cannot be political or religious. They can be [for example] HAAM [for Austin artists], sports oriented [such as US Soccer], a cure for cancer, or ALS. Another example of a fundraiser could be to help those stricken by poverty in America including our Veterans who have given their lives for our world.
10. ALL MUSIC MUST BE ORIGINAL COMPOSITIONS AND RECORDINGS BY THE ARTIST. COVERS ARE PROHIBITED EXCEPT FOR SONGS WITHIN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.
11. Articles that is written by the underwriter under the bracket AG NEWS HOUR, [Example [THE AG NEWS HOUR or AG NEWS HOUR]] will have a pay button for those who want to pay to read the article AND tip. The bylaws will have one too and this is to offset the cost of this project. TAKING EFFECT IMMEDIATELY!
12. The AG News Hour will be conducting its interviews via Facebook Live, Instagram Live, or any other platform deemed fit if the artist lives outside of the South Florida area. If the artist decides to have a concert or come to Florida, the interview will be recorded in video [as well as live] and published in WordPress or any other medium.
13. There will be an index for the AG News Hour in this blog or the reader can type AG NEWS HOUR in the Search Category Rectangle to find it.
14. The laws not only apply to musicians but to ALL associated with THE AG NEWS HOUR.
15. The bylaws will be amended from time to time as THE AG NEWS HOUR EVOLVES. Everyone will be notified within this website.
16. Otherwise enjoy!!!!!